Kickstarter Update #83 - Survey Info #0

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Kickstarter Update #83 - Survey Info #0

Postby Telekill » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:08 am

stoney05 wrote: Is the $100 tier limited to a physical PC version? Or is it possible to get a PS4 copy?

I pledged at the $100 tier and just filled out my survey. It gives you 4 options to choose from which include Physical or Digital PS4 versions. I personally went with the Physical PS4 version as I prefer to actually own the disc. Plus we get an exclusive Kickstarter case (boxart).

One thing I found odd is that you get three choices to put in for your name for both the credits and the website. Not sure why you would need three options beyond someone having a similar name than you.

Also... I did not get a survey or any notification\e-mail for my Paypal Slacker Backer pledge of $13 for the soundtrack (outside of the receipt at the time of the pledge). Can anyone that pledged on the Paypal Slacker Backer for a higher amount confirm if they got a survey?
Telekill
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: Telekill
Currently playing: Detroit Become Human

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 am

stoney05 wrote:One thing I found odd is that you get three choices to put in for your name for both the credits and the website. Not sure why you would need three options beyond someone having a similar name than you.

If your first choice of name is Dickface McTwatterson, it potentially saves them having to come back to you for a second option if they've already asked you for three.

stoney05 wrote:Also... I did not get a survey or any notification\e-mail for my Paypal Slacker Backer pledge of $13 for the soundtrack (outside of the receipt at the time of the pledge).

Nobody got a confirmation email for their Slacker Backer donation besides the PayPal receipt. Surveys are still being sent out, so you can keep waiting patiently or use the resend page to request that one immediately.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: Telekill
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby Telekill » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm

I just received the survey for my Paypal Slacker Backer contribution. That makes two surveys; one for Kickstarter and one for the Slacker Backer.
Telekill
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: Telekill
Currently playing: Detroit Become Human

Postby WildManofBorneo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:00 am

Up your pledges!!

If everyone did only $5, we’d easily reach the next tier goal.
WildManofBorneo
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Previous

Return to Shenmue III