Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Kickstarter Update #84 - Survey Info #1: Survey Started!

Postby squall » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:52 am

Finally got my survey last night (I didn't bother trying to initiate it myself).

PS4 physical copy for me, upgraded pledge to $250 level.

Wish there was an option to get the signed illustration level (I don't remember what that was), but I'm happy to have been able to make it up to the next level from my original $185 pledge.
squall
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Reprise » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:39 pm

squall wrote:Wish there was an option to get the signed illustration level (I don't remember what that was).

It is the same illustration that you get at the $250 level, except it's signed by Yu. It was the $300 level.
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby kogami » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 am

I had news for those who wish to buy Shenmue III in a region other than that of their country of origin.

Me:
If I want to have a physical version presently of Shenmue III in Japanese version, must I enter a Japanese address? (I have friends in Japan who could receive him for me) I really hope this option will be available so that I can order several version different region of Shenmue III

Shenmue III NTSC-J (PS4 physical)
Shenmue III PAL-E (PS4 physical)

Shenmue III NTSC-J (PC physical)
Shenmue III PAL-E (PC physical)

Fangamer:
Hey there Kogami,

Fangamer has received guidance from Ys Net instructing us (Fangamer) to not request separate regions, and to only use the backer's country information. Ys Net is looking into possibly opening up region selection later. For more questions — or to send comments about this decision — please get in contact with Ys Net directly by either sending a message to them on Kickstarter or sending Ys Net an email to [email protected].

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Ryan Alyea

Me to Ys Net:
Hello, I live in France, but I would like to have a physical version Playstation 4 of Shenmue III in Japanese version (box / manual, guide book etc ...) for my personal collection. I participated in the Kickstarter campaign and I made an offer of 500$ for this project to fund.

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/07 ... 664049.png

For this pack I would have liked to have it in Japanese full edition version, unfortunately, it is not possible to choose a Japanese version currently on the Fangamer form.

I sent an email to Fangamer to ask if it was possible to have it in Japanese and he told me that he was not allowed to propose the choice of the Shenmue III region and that it comes from your personal choice.

Please let us choose the choice of our Shenmue III region, I wish to buy several version of Shenmue III.

Shenmue III "NTSC-J" (PS4 physical) 500$
Shenmue III "PAL-E" (PS4 physical) 80$

Shenmue III "NTSC-J" (PC physical) 60$
Shenmue III "PAL-E" (PC physical) 60$

I am not alone in wanting to make this choice because many collectors own Shenmue I & II in different version (NTSC-J, NTSC-U and PAL-E)

Thanking you in advance!!!!

Ys Net:
Hello kogami,

Thank you very much for the message. Initially your address country decides your region, however, you will receive an email from Fangamer at a later date asking you to confirm your region, so you can change your region if you wish at that time.

Best Regards,
Oscar & the Shenmue III Team

kogami has received a thanks from: Let's Get Sweaty
kogami
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 am

If anyone wants to combine their separate donations into a single, bigger reward tier, that's apparently possible.

Let's Get Sweaty has received 2 thanks from: FlagshipFighter, Kiske
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby TheThirdComing » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 am

Has the growth report on the backer campaign stopped? it jsut looks like it hasn't been updated - https://shenmue.link/order/?en

Also, am I right in understanding that the campaign ends on August 13th?
TheThirdComing
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 pm

It does end on the 13th, yes. The tally on the page is only updated sporadically nowadays, so I wouldn't like to predict whether we'll see a new figure before it closes.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Previous

Return to Shenmue III