Which console do you want Shenmue III to be on?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Which console do you want Shenmue III to be on? (Total votes: 40)

Xbox 2
70%
PS3
13%
N5
18%

Which console do you want Shenmue III to be on?

Postby reporter » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:53 pm

I would prefer it if Yu Suzuki chose XBox2 instead of N5 and PS3.

The reason for this is because Xbox 2 will have Pixel/Vertex shaders 3.0, Direct X10 and a hell of a lot more Ram than any of the other two machines.

Oh yes and don't forget that more than likely Microsoft will include a HD far far bigger than Sony or Nintendo.
reporter
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:54 pm

N5....your making up names. God Dammit reporter. ](*,)
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby reporter » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:00 pm

N5 is the widely recognised codename for Nintendo's next generation succesor to the cube.
reporter
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Jeff » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:01 pm

Ok, I want it on PS2!!! :lol:
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby Bluecast » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:02 pm

I only bought an X-box for shenmue 2...... I will most certainlly get the N5 (what ever the final name will be)....I don't want to have to buy a PS3 or a X-box 2 for one game.

I hope for the N5.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby shenmuaholic » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:28 pm

i bought an xbox |ONLY or shenmueIII. and it better be on it.
if nt, there's only 1 word left to say....
shenmuaholic
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ódinn » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:14 pm

I´ll probably get all future consoles, especially the one that´ll have shenmue III.

But I´d rather see it on Xbox 2.
Ódinn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:41 pm

shenmuaholic wrote:i bought an xbox |ONLY or shenmueIII. and it better be on it.
if nt, there's only 1 word left to say....

that word is

dang
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby SAM2 PS2 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:02 pm

I would prefer it to be on the XBox! But... since that isn't an option that you gave us, I'd have to choose the XBox 2 (that is, if it has the same controller layout, and if not, then I really don't care. I just want Shenmue III :-) )!

8)
SAM2 PS2
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:03 pm

it should be on xbox
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby robi1kenobi » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:35 am

Don't realy give a damn what console Shenmue 3 comes out on as long as it doesn't take a step back. I would be happy to see it released on Dreamcast only if it meant getting to play it.
robi1kenobi
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

XBL: Babu Yagu
Currently playing: Fallout Shelter

Postby Amin » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:22 pm

Ok i mean this in the nicest possible way and noone take offence but some of the stuff thats coming out on this topic is crap. Firstly reporter how do you know xbox 2 will have all that stuff you mentioned and how do you know the others wont have it? People have to get it out of there minds that xbox 2 will be the most powerful next gen system!! If sony are taking ages to develop there machine and it comes out last, my money goes on the ps3 as the most powerful. I think the N5 and xbox 2 will be very similar. And secondy because one console has a certain controller, that has ABSOLUTLEY nothing to do with there next console. The only console to use the same layout/control for there next console was sony. If they use the same control again for ps3 i think i will kill someone :bad-words: . So wanting shenmue 3 to come out on a certain next gen system becuase of a current controller is stupid thinking (sorry). Ranting over I wouldnt mind what console it came out on and hopefully they will announce it before the next gen systems are out cos i wont be happy if i buy like a £400 system and it ends up coming out on xbox 2 or something :D
Amin
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby SAM2 PS2 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:58 pm

Amin wrote:Ok i mean this in the nicest possible way and noone take offence but some of the stuff thats coming out on this topic is crap.... And secondy because one console has a certain controller, that has ABSOLUTLEY nothing to do with there next console. The only console to use the same layout/control for there next console was sony. If they use the same control again for ps3 i think i will kill someone :bad-words: . So wanting shenmue 3 to come out on a certain next gen system becuase of a current controller is stupid thinking (sorry).... :D

First of all Amin, I would like to say, that there is/was no offence taken by what you said! And secondly, if you re-read my post, I said that I would like Shenmue III to come out on XBox! BUT, if that isn't an option I said that IF the X2 has the same controller layout (in other words, not emplying that it will), I would like it to go there! Otherwise, any of the three next-gen consoles, would be great!

8)
SAM2 PS2
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Rhayno G. » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:30 pm

its not going to be on the ps3 for sure. Yu hates working with the playstation, plus PS is too much for mainstream gamers. ie: not shenmue gamers. As for which generation, i dont care. Xbox graphics are fine. i just hope that if it comes out it will have multiple dics, so that the game is huge. that is more important than graphical quality and polygon count to me.
Rhayno G.
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ChaiOgawa » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:43 pm

I'd rather it be on the first xbox, cause I don't want another console jump. But if anything Xbox 2.
ChaiOgawa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Next

Return to Shenmue III