Hmm.....theories.

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Hmm.....theories.

Postby TAILS » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:12 pm

Is it possible that S3 is in development but they arent releasing info.opinions please. ](*,)
TAILS
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Re: Hmm.....theories.

Postby The_Intruder » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:06 pm

Shenmue Dude wrote:Is it possible that S3 is in development but they arent releasing info.opinions please. ](*,)

could be, anything is possible... like I said before in an earlier post,

Some video games company, would not show their work to the public, if is not atleast a 60-70% complete.
Let's say Sega has a goal. This goal is to get Shenmue 3 70% completed before they can reveal it to the public... Now let's say E3 2004 comes, and they only have 50% done...Now they are saying to each other, guys should we show Shenmue 3 or not? what they would do is take a gamble, a gamble if they should or not... Now, E3 comes, No Shenmue 3. ( the fans are pisssed) Does this means that they haven't started whatsover no work of Shenmue 3? or does it means that Shenmue 3 will never get made? It is up to u to you to take this either way...

ADDED: Doesn't it all this waiting sucks! :? This is not fair, I wanna play Shenmue 3. I don't know about the rest of you boys and girls, I just can't take this anymore! :( lol. Jesus christ, when in the hell are they planning to atleast say the following: "Yes we are working on Shenmue 3."

I swear to God, that once I am finish with this series, (Honestly) I might just burn every single game and system that i own. probably everything i own... And just move on with my life... Video games only slow me down.
Does anybody else feel this aggravation? I am sure most of you, just had it with all this waiting. lol.
The_Intruder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Jann-Lee1999
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Zelda:Breath of the wild

Postby Lan Di-sama » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:04 pm

What would they have to risk by telling us if its only 50% done?
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Quadriflax » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:08 pm

Possible. Not probable. But possible. Though I'd almost bet the sun has a better chance of exploding tomorrow than Sega purposely hiding any information about the development of something as big as Shenmue III. But hey, we haven't covered this question enough already--so please, continue to discuss it, no matter how much it doesn't make any sense for Sega to hide info. :roll:
Quadriflax
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Myles » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:11 pm

I doubt they're even thinking about it.
Myles
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby waser2 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:19 am

it's possible shenmue III was done 13 years ago for the genisis, but aliens stole it.
waser2
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Axm » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:40 am

waser2 wrote:it's possible shenmue III was done 13 years ago for the genisis, but aliens stole it.

hey with all the rumors goin around id probably except that.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby KiD » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:28 am

Yea, I would love to be playing Shenmue 3 right now... i just try not to think about what could possibly happen, it's frustrating waiting... but once it does come out and i clasp the case in my hands, i'll be overwhelmed with joy
KiD
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:59 am

Why did Yu have to create this game why not some company that has billions and would release it to keep the fans happy and wouldn't leave them waiting for years for an end.
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Return to Shenmue III