Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Bluecast » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 pm

ShenmueTree wrote:
Ryudo wrote:
ShenmueTree wrote:
Ryudo wrote:
ShenmueTree wrote: Had to call the cops, 3 cars and an ambulance arrived. I can't even count how many times I've been through this and it really is becoming too stressful to take.

You ok? What happened?

I live with my bi-polar sister, she has cut herself, I'm stressed.

:cry: I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes go out to you and your sister.

Thanks and to make matters better, I got some asshole that cares more about a console debate than the lives of other people. Really my faith in humanity is zero.

Life can really throw a hurdle. Stay Strong. Life kicks us in the balls but it's about getting back up every time even when you don't want to. Hang in there and while I may be super opinionated on games, trust me I can lend a good ear as I seen hell myself friend. Seriously I can talk not just a half hearted offer.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Geez hope everything works out dude
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Brothaman » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Damn, sorry to hear that ShenmueTree. My prayers to you and your family.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bambi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 am

Bambi has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:46 am

Bought a kitten on a whim. The cat is not impressed...

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Yokosuka Martian
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Sonikku » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:03 pm

phpBB [video]
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Giorgio » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Twitter does not behave right on me. Aggressive following behavior...? Got suspended and then unsuspended... I want to follow every Shenmue fan on the world... what's with you...
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Yakuza series

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Spent the last few hours at my moms where she was practicing Melodies of Life and I get home and one elevator is out as it trapped a woman inside. She has been there an hour I was told and heard her screaming in some accent I could not discern that she has to get out and has to go to the bathroom. I felt bad but also wanted to laugh. I am going to hell. I tried to help to open the door but was told not to by the building manager as she was trying to open it with a key. FD was on it's way when I stepped in the other elevator so she can hopefully get out soon.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Rakim
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Giorgio » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 pm

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?4 ... ost8077328
If what he is saying is real, then it is a real shame someone to embitter a fan like this guy (that is "shu72843").
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Yakuza series

Postby Bluecast » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Giorgio wrote: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?4 ... ost8077328
If what he is saying is real, then it is a real shame someone to embitter a fan like this guy (that is "shu72843").

I don't know who that is but got thanked for something. Also said I almost insulted him, yet still thanked me for welcoming him. This had to be a couple years ago or more,likely before Yama took over. The juex poll sounds vaguely familiar.Hard to understand what he is saying the English is so bad but guess it's not his first language. Really not happy how I used to be. Just a very non social person in a position that requires social skills and have a few mental hang-ups and went power mad. Just was a bad mix. Also sorta sounds like he has not been to SD in a while. Giorgio can you tell him SD is under new management? Maybe can coax him to come back. Maybe I will sign up and talk to him. We need more Shenmue fans not less.

EDIT I replied and sent him a PM. Seems other forums not treated him well either.

EDIT #2 Giorgio he accepted an apology. Now if those other forums would apologize to him. I am guessing his bad English is why he has been attacked on many forums. Shame. Seems like an ok guy.I hope this now means he will try SD again.

Bluecast has received 2 thanks from: Giorgio, Let's Get Sweaty
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby *Kenshin Himura* » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:52 pm

(O_O)

*Kenshin Himura*
飛天御剣
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:31 am

So I have had this weird stomach ache for almost 2 weeks now. its a bit of a gasy ache, with some mild to sharp pains in various spots in my stomach, there were days when i shit 4 times in one day, really soft stools too the whole time. I thought it was getting better, then i decided to drink a couple beers last night while watching the finals game, and today my stomach was right back to feeling horrible again. I think I am gonna have to go to he doctor asap, something doesnt seem right. Hopefully im dying...
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: So I have had this weird stomach ache for almost 2 weeks now. its a bit of a gasy ache, with some mild to sharp pains in various spots in my stomach, there were days when i shit 4 times in one day, really soft stools too the whole time. I thought it was getting better, then i decided to drink a couple beers last night while watching the finals game, and today my stomach was right back to feeling horrible again. I think I am gonna have to go to he doctor asap, something doesnt seem right. Hopefully im dying...

If you hope you are dying then don't go to the doctor. They make you live longer. I know they are weird like that.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Rakim » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:08 am

Ryudo wrote: Spent the last few hours at my moms where she was practicing Melodies of Life and I get home and one elevator is out as it trapped a woman inside. She has been there an hour I was told and heard her screaming in some accent I could not discern that she has to get out and has to go to the bathroom. I felt bad but also wanted to laugh. I am going to hell. I tried to help to open the door but was told not to by the building manager as she was trying to open it with a key. FD was on it's way when I stepped in the other elevator so she can hopefully get out soon.

Did they end up saving her?
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 am

Rakim wrote:
Ryudo wrote: Spent the last few hours at my moms where she was practicing Melodies of Life and I get home and one elevator is out as it trapped a woman inside. She has been there an hour I was told and heard her screaming in some accent I could not discern that she has to get out and has to go to the bathroom. I felt bad but also wanted to laugh. I am going to hell. I tried to help to open the door but was told not to by the building manager as she was trying to open it with a key. FD was on it's way when I stepped in the other elevator so she can hopefully get out soon.

Did they end up saving her?

Yes she was ok. Got out. That elevator was shut down for the weekend.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic