The reunion topic.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The reunion topic.

Postby Locke_cole » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Welcome back everyone! Feels good!

Indeed...It's weird, I'm back to constantly refreshing the dojo like back in the day.

Locke_cole has received a thanks from: Miles Prower
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Peter » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Its too good. I mean, there are too many words i am used to reading on the internet in one space of time happening here.

Im an old man now!
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Yukupo » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Finally got around to looking through my old signatures. I had way too many so I just picked a Shenmue one.

Yukupo has received a thanks from: Peter
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Oh man, and that old Avatar too. Everyone should support the old school movement! Bring back those old avatars and signatures from yester year!!!!

Im half tempted to put up some of my old signatures, but I retired from using sigs after the last erhm... incident lol
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Locke_cole » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:11 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Oh man, and that old Avatar too. Everyone should support the old school movement! Bring back those old avatars and signatures from yester year!!!!

Im half tempted to put up some of my old signatures, but I retired from using sigs after the last erhm... incident lol

i dont remember any of my old sigs at all ughhh
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 pm

I love you Locke. I miss iden tho and may others. If my original avatar existed still would use it. Was Iwao inverted and small,iwao the member I think made it. Heck if I could change back to Bluecast. 20 years old when I joined. 5 years old as a mod and 32 years old now. Seems so long ago but remember it well. I loved Shenmue Harbour. Ryo's Place was special. A few times SD went down for a long time and an admin had to bring the Icon boards out of retirement for a bit. droporkchop was a mod and me him and whiteShadow argued with Jeff lol. Sonikku and I were flying the flag USS or something I forget the name of the gangs. Love to talk to some of the OG members more on Facebook or PSN or something.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Miles Prower
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Locke_cole » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Ryudo wrote: I love you Locke. I miss iden tho and may others. If my original avatar existed still would use it. Was Iwao inverted and small,iwao the member I think made it. Heck if I could change back to Bluecast. 20 years old when I joined. 5 years old as a mod and 32 years old now. Seems so long ago but remember it well. I loved Shenmue Harbour. Ryo's Place was special. A few times SD went down for a long time and an admin had to bring the Icon boards out of retirement for a bit. droporkchop was a mod and me him and whiteShadow argued with Jeff lol. Sonikku and I were flying the flag USS or something I forget the name of the gangs. Love to talk to some of the OG members more on Facebook or PSN or something.

Hey buddy good to see ya. Yeah Iden was cool peoples
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Amazing Nurse Nanako
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Reck » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Hello all!

The old timers will probably not remember me (Hell, I dont much remember half of you either, lol) but I was a member of this board. The one going back to the original dojo, the one where it was light and had brownish color on the edges. Those were the good old time.

Anyway, I used to go by -da bx- on there. I also remember registering here but in the beginning of the transition I remember having issues logging in and what not.

I only remember a hand full of the old posters such as darkly, miles and T1249NTSC and the guy with the monkey avatar. Haha good times.

Anyways, it's good to be back even though its under crazy and different circustances.
Reck
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Reck » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:05 am

There that avatar might job your memories some. lol
Reck
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Locke_cole » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:48 am

Reck wrote: Hello all!

The old timers will probably not remember me (Hell, I dont much remember half of you either, lol) but I was a member of this board. The one going back to the original dojo, the one where it was light and had brownish color on the edges. Those were the good old time.

Anyway, I used to go by -da bx- on there. I also remember registering here but in the beginning of the transition I remember having issues logging in and what not.

I only remember a hand full of the old posters such as darkly, miles and T1249NTSC and the guy with the monkey avatar. Haha good times.

Anyways, it's good to be back even though its under crazy and different circustances.

yoooo i remember da bx!

Locke_cole has received a thanks from: Reck
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:42 am

Bunch of images I dug up. Can't believe I still have some of these. Yukio will know a few. I did not post everything he made for me because that would break imgur and this is bad enough. Sonikku and Peter might see something as well. Plus more oh and Jeff called it lol.

Bluecast has received 5 thanks from: AnimeGamer183, DaMulder, Miles Prower, Supa, Yukupo
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Monkei » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 am

csmakio wrote:Whatre you studying?

csmakio, cool to see you man! media studies and english!

csmakio wrote:I'm friends with the asshole on twitter, I'll try and pull him back O:)

awesome! :)
Monkei
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Locke_cole » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:36 am

Ryudo wrote: Bunch of images I dug up. Can't believe I still have some of these. Yukio will know a few. I did not post everything he made for me because that would break imgur and this is bad enough. Sonikku and Peter might see something as well. Plus more oh and Jeff called it lol.

classic
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby b_ren » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Rhayno G. wrote: Man, this is like a 10 year high school reunion.... Only this time you actually like all of the people

Hahaha if I remember we didn't all get on a lot of the time. I remember getting involved in some silly shit in the past myself.

It's good to be back though. Who thought this day would ever come after all this time?

b_ren has received a thanks from: Supa
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic