$10,000,000

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: $10,000,000

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 am

MiTT3NZ wrote: What about Branson? Video games are pretty much the only thing that Virgin has yet to touch.

The 90's masterpiece Coolspot was created by Virgin Games.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: PacemaŜinobo
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby NeoShredder » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:51 am

MiTT3NZ wrote: What about Branson? Video games are pretty much the only thing that Virgin has yet to touch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Interactive
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Axm » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:11 am

Hitting 10 million would be great. We all know it would improve the game. But if we hit 10 then it will be all about hitting 12 then 14 and so on.. the game would always be better with the more money it has.
So frankly, trust more in the development team, the tons of skill and experience they already have and take peace in that. I think we will get a good game regardless.

In saying that though, dont be complacent either. If you can muster raising your pledge then you know A. You are helping development and B. You get more collectables. Win win!

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Axm has received a thanks from: mjq jazz bar
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby MaxTheRabbit » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 am

fuck yeah Coca-Cola sponsor!

Ryo breaking open a fresh ice-cold coke and really cherishing it was such an excellent way to punctuate events in the game

AHHHHHHH GOOD
MaxTheRabbit
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Hyo Razuki » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:21 am

Oooooh! Aaah! Awwwwwww! Gooooooood! :rotflmao:

Gotta love that one. Classic Corey Marshall line.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby bikingjehuty » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 am

Sadly this campaign has experienced a lot of hurdles since it launched which cumulatively have probably resulted in at least a 25% decrease in potential backers. These include very poor management of the KS page, tons of misinformation about funding, and the fact that still a lot of people aren't aware Shenmue 3 was even announced. Ys Net is really going to have to step up their game if we are to reach 10-million by the end of the Kickstarter, which is still possible depending on what they decide to do from here on out.

One thing that a lot of people seem to be forgetting is that KS campaigns like this generate a huge portion of their overall funding in the last 48-hours of the campaign, sometimes as much as 30%. If we can get up to 5-million by the second to last day, I can see us ending the KS around 7-million, which presumably will be enough to get a lot of extra features crammed into the game.

I sincerely hope that Yu sets up paypal for donations after the campaign as well because I definitely would contribute monthly to it.

bikingjehuty has received 3 thanks from: Gavan, Hyo Razuki, mjq jazz bar
bikingjehuty
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to Shenmue III