Keep this in mind when watching the Kickstarter finish!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Keep this in mind when watching the Kickstarter finish!

Postby Dragon St. » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Yes, but things might go crazy with incoming traffic once we beat Bloodstained with some hours to go. The comments section will go wild for sure. Hope the site can handle it!
Dragon St.
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Wude-Tang Clan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:43 pm

omg omg omg 26 hours to go. Stay strong. We can do this. Nothing to fear but fear itself. Ain't nobody gonna break my stride.

Wude-Tang Clan has received a thanks from: Peter
Wude-Tang Clan

Postby Sonoshee » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Dragon St. wrote: Yes, but things might go crazy with incoming traffic once we beat Bloodstained with some hours to go. The comments section will go wild for sure. Hope the site can handle it!

To their credit, Kickstarter were very quick to fix the crash their servers experienced during the announcement at E3.
We should be okay :)
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Axm » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:44 pm

PUSH PUSH PUSH! Everyone dig deep in those pockets!
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Sonne2 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:57 pm

I doubt the trolls are that determin...nevermind the world sucks. Lets make the best of it.
Sonne2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sonoshee » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Can't sleep with all this excitement!! ... Anyone wanna join me in supping a few Asahi's? 8)

Sonoshee has received a thanks from: Peter
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby DOS » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Well, no I'm beat, I'm going sleep, gotta save some energy for tomorrow.. but keep a cold beer for me when I wake up..

May the force be with yu!
DOS
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Shenmue 3 trailer

Postby ShenSun » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:30 pm

Im on a nightshift tomorrow, so i'll see this thing through. What a crazy intense month. Still cant believe its happening.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Peter » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 pm

ShenSun wrote: Im on a nightshift tomorrow, so i'll see this thing through. What a crazy intense month. Still cant believe its happening.

Jesus call in sick! This will be the once in a lifetime chance. :lol:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby ShenSun » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Peter wrote:
ShenSun wrote: Im on a nightshift tomorrow, so i'll see this thing through. What a crazy intense month. Still cant believe its happening.

Jesus call in sick! This will be the once in a lifetime chance. :lol:

Haha, i would love to, but my manager would lan di me.

I'll still be posting on the forums, so ull see me around.
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ConanTheKing » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:03 am

Pledgers have seven days to pay for their pledge if there are payment issues at the end of the kickstarter.

I imagine that we won't know the very final amount till one week after the end date. I could back $2 million, not have the funds by the end of today but my pledge will still be there for seven days to allow for me to fix payment issues for example.

So I guess that means we won't know the final amount today.
ConanTheKing

PSN: ConanTheLeader

Postby Reprise » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:24 am

ConanTheKing wrote: Pledgers have seven days to pay for their pledge if there are payment issues at the end of the kickstarter.

I imagine that we won't know the very final amount till one week after the end date. I could back $2 million, not have the funds by the end of today but my pledge will still be there for seven days to allow for me to fix payment issues for example.

Ugh, it would suck so much if we lost a lot of payment 7 days later due to people making troll pledges they know are going to bounce (or people stupidly pledging more than they can afford and then backing out).
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby PILMAN » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:01 am

Reprise wrote:
ConanTheKing wrote: Pledgers have seven days to pay for their pledge if there are payment issues at the end of the kickstarter.

Ugh, it would suck so much if we lost a lot of payment 7 days later due to people making troll pledges they know are going to bounce (or people stupidly pledging more than they can afford and then backing out).

The likely hood of that happening is pretty rare, the amount of backers it would require to do so involved in some sort of conspiracy and even at higher tier rates would be minimal. Someone would have to be involved in mass fraud and I highly doubt that is going to happen, we may see a drop of 10k or so from fake pledges but i highly doubt it will be significant to even remotely affect the campaign.
PILMAN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Reprise » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:16 am

PILMAN wrote:
Reprise wrote:

The likely hood of that happening is pretty rare, the amount of backers it would require to do so involved in some sort of conspiracy and even at higher tier rates would be minimal. Someone would have to be involved in mass fraud and I highly doubt that is going to happen, we may see a drop of 10k or so from fake pledges but i highly doubt it will be significant to even remotely affect the campaign.

What about all the backers from Greece?
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ConanTheKing » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:46 am

PILMAN wrote:
Reprise wrote:

Good call, so apparently the max that you can pledge is $10,000. So we don't have to worry about a troll pledging millions only to cancel it later.

"Payments > Pledge amount limit

The maximum pledge amount varies based on a project's country of origin. A project creator cannot set the value of a reward tier in excess of the maximum pledge amount.

US-based projects: $10,000"

https://www.kickstarter.com/contact?ref=faqs
ConanTheKing

PSN: ConanTheLeader

Previous

Return to Shenmue III