How to do Fangmei's Birthday... QUICK AND EASY!

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby diAbLo » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:49 pm

Kiyuu wrote:
diAbLo wrote:Can I get a little help?

I did everything so far, got her to call me Ryo, bought the pendant for her, and all that stuff, and its now March 3rd. The only problem is when I'm done airing out the books, I go to Xuiying's room and she's not there? She's missing her own damn birthday here, and I have no idea where she is. Any help?

EDIT: Actually, I think I might have messed it up when I did the Chawan sign at the Blue Sky place. I read that Fangmei disappears if you do this. Does anyone know if its possible still even after you did the Chawan sign?

I've heard you can give her the present even after her birthday. Try it later,
when she reappears after your meeting with Zhang!

Well you were right. She did reappear, but I'm not sure if I got the "I love you" scene. I walk in and I give her the present, and she goes off about her looking at teh dress for Xuiying. Is this right? I got her to call me Ryo and everything and I also managed to buy the brooch for her as well. Did I miss something?
diAbLo
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Nightwish Fire » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:51 pm

Wow, I never knew about this. Does it work in the Xbox version?
Nightwish Fire
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Clint » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:04 pm

Nightwish Fire wrote:Wow, I never knew about this. Does it work in the Xbox version?

Yes it does.

You also DO NOT need to trigger the QTE scene inside Man Mo Bistro. As long as Eileen and Fangmei are both sat there you should still be able to follow her and buy the pendant.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Gongjue » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:47 am

Clint wrote:
Nightwish Fire wrote:Wow, I never knew about this. Does it work in the Xbox version?

Yes it does.

You also DO NOT need to trigger the QTE scene inside Man Mo Bistro. As long as Eileen and Fangmei are both sat there you should still be able to follow her and buy the pendant.

if you read what i wrote, the only reason you are doing the scene is to get her to call you ryo without effort.

she will call you ryo in this scene regardless of how much you have talked with her. (which is a requirement of triggering this scene).
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Clint » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:25 am

xdjoynerx wrote:
Clint wrote:

Yes it does.

if you read what i wrote, the only reason you are doing the scene is to get her to call you ryo without effort.

she will call you ryo in this scene regardless of how much you have talked with her. (which is a requirement of triggering this scene).

Yes I did read what you wrote but i've triggered the scene without her calling me Ryo at all. Just Hazuki-san.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gongjue » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:50 am

Clint wrote:
xdjoynerx wrote:
Clint wrote:

Yes it does.

Yes I did read what you wrote but i've triggered the scene without her calling me Ryo at all. Just Hazuki-san.

i'm not sure i believe you...
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby diAbLo » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:44 am

I think you can only trigger that scene after meeting with Eileen first in Pigeon Park. You do this after you find out about the Wulinshu. There is no Ryo/Hazuki-san prerequisite.
diAbLo

Postby Clint » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:09 am

xdjoynerx wrote:
Clint wrote:
xdjoynerx wrote:
Clint wrote:

Yes it does.

i'm not sure i believe you...

I wouldn't bother making something like this up. I met Eileen and Fangmei in the Bistro (no QTE) and followed her to the store in Lucky Charm Qr. She was still calling me Hazuki-san at the time. When I triggered the pendant scene, she (obviously) used 'Ryo' from then on.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby diAbLo » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:19 am

Nevermind, I finally got that bitch to say she loved me when I said goodbye before leaving.

diAbLo has received a thanks from: vinny460
diAbLo

Watch this video of a photo of fangmei on her bday

Postby vinny460 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdwKX-cLDs <===========this is it enjoy :twisted: :rotflmao: :king: :agrue: :-({|=
vinny460
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Re:

Postby vinny460 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 am

diAbLo wrote: Nevermind, I finally got that bitch to say she loved me when I said goodbye before leaving.

lol hahahahah how bitchy was it true
vinny460
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Re: How to do Fangmei's Birthday... QUICK AND EASY!

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Seven years later I finally find out..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Previous

Return to Shenmue II