Hajime Satomi is the highest ranking Yakuza member in Japan

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Hajime Satomi is the highest ranking Yakuza member in Japan

Postby R3N » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 pm

I read this and I find it Interesting.
So the only way we Get shenmue 3 is that Sega gets free from Sammy Claws.

http://forums.modojo.com/showthread.php?t=159215

Also he mentions That Sammy is a Yakuza money laundering company.

Also I found This
Search in Google Yakuza Leader.
Look at the first page.
and scroll the Page till you see SEGA.
[url]
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SEGA[/url]
Greatest console/game/arcade developer/publisher in history, Never has, and never will, any company achieve such massive greatness and acclaim in so many ventures and on so many formats.

Often said to be the victim of its own mistakes, which is only half-true. After SEGA went third-party, it turned its profits around and became a massively successful company on the verge of extending that success and profit margin to its home development.

In truth the victim of a back-stabbing, immoran parent company, CSK; who behind closed doors sold out SEGA to the most hostile (and Yakuza-linked) parasite ever - Sammy corporation, headed by Satan's spawn, Hajime Satome. In october 2004, SEGA was dissolved anmd its assets made part of SSL, a new holding company which in truth is Sammy whoring SEGA's name on its subpar garbage in order to make it sell. Darkwatch and Spy Fiction are two examples of this trash which drags down SEGA's name. The more outspoken and independent developers have already left SEGA after Sammy, saying that SEGA as they loved it no longer existed; great minds such As Rikiya Nakagwa, Tetsuya Mizuguchi, and others. Sonikku-Team's Yuji Naka has always been resentful of Sammy - as has SEGA"s entire former executive board, which rejected numerous overtures from the yakuza-linked pachinko mafia company before - and has stuck with 'SEGA' as it is now out of his extreme loyalty and devotion, but sooner or later he and the lieks of Yu Suzuki will leave. They will only be able to take their beloved franchises being raped and molested - Sonic into pachinko, Shenmue into online nonsense - so much.

SEGA is also the victim of general bias and hate from both the gaming 'media' and 'gamers' in general; both of whom are indoctrinated to believe Nintendo is the be-all and end-all of gaming creativity when in truth Mityamotyo'd creative output is dwarfed by ay one SEGA development stidio and slaughtered by Yu Suzuki alone. When companies such as RARE and UbiSoft are sold or sell-out, these typical sheep are up in arms. When SEGA was literally raped, butchered and murdered slowly by Sammy, nary a word from the press or the 'gaming' community, which is proof positive of the incapability of the majority of humans to care for the right cause or see the suffering of the innocent, as well as blight over and ignore the evil of the powerful. SEGA's death is a micricosm of the situation in Occupied Palestine, Tibet, Aceh, et al. SEGA's death is proof that humanity is pathetic.

SEGA will live forever in the hearts of true gamers but is never easy to forget the violent rape and death of those you love. May SEGA be avenged and Sammy's yoke burned.
Pioneer in arcade techonology and its leader to this day and in home console development and game content; ie Samba de Amigo, Virtua Fighter, Dreamcast.

He mention this interesting.

yakuza frequently engage in a uniquely japanese form of extortion, known as sōkaiya (総会屋). In essence, this is a specialized form of protection racket. Instead of harassing small businesses, the yakuza harasses a stockholders' meeting of a larger corporation. They simply scare the ordinary stockholder with the presence of yakuza operatives, who obtain the right to attend the meeting by a small purchase of stock.

They also engage in simple blackmail, obtaining incriminating or embarrassing information about a company's practices or leaders. Once the yakuza gain a foothold in these companies, they will work for them to protect the company from having such internal scandals exposed to the public. Some companies still include payoffs as part of their annual budget.

They Did that to SEGA
Read article

http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=9544

Sammy quickly purchased a 22% stake in Sega as Sammy President Hajime Satomi made clear that he wanted Sega to focus on the Japanese arcade industry and downscale their home console game development. He then began issuing threatening statements regarding the company’s future. Such claims included, “Failure to comply with our desires will simply result in the purchase of a controlling stake in Sega”. Sega rejected the threats, and not long after that statement was issued, Sammy bought the remaining percentage of Sega’s stock.

Now you know why Sammy Gives so much importance to Yakuza Game.
He don't like Shenmue Because Your Enemy is the Mafia in that game.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Schiff » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm

wow
Schiff
Wanna leave the cave
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: ylyon
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5FS

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Some Friday you had writing that down.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby R3N » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 am

Riku wrote:Some Friday you had writing that down.

Nah Just copy and Paste.From some forums and websites.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Well, at least it made me smile. :p

Now I know why they make Yakuza games, instead of Shenmue's.

Priceless.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby Tiamat » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 am

I was thinking about trying the Yakuza games but this makes me not want to, LOL

great information~!! thank you
Tiamat
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Dorian » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:13 am

SEGA's death is a micricosm of the situation in Occupied Palestine, Tibet, Aceh, et al. SEGA's death is proof that humanity is pathetic.

I can't fucking believe someone acutally said that... O_O

Well, anyway... I was lulzing about the same thing the other day, seeing that Satomi prick as a Yakuza member that wants his underlings in SEGA to spam Yakuza games. Frighetning, how such jokes can become reality... But damn, we all should know better. It's not normal to make soooooo many Yakuza games in such a short period of time, and to have so much authenticity in them... You just have to be conntected to the crime underworld...
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Hazuki Legend » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 pm

One thing... Hajime Satomi is supposedly a member of the Japanese mafia, and surely he alopng with many other Japaense people who don't like the Chinese, wouldn't like the Chinese mafia. Now correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Lan Di and the Chi You Men part of the Chinese mafia? Therefore Ryo would be taking on the Chinese mafia who wouldn't particularly be like by the Japanese or the Japanese mafia.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby Kenny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm not even gonna type "haha". It'll fill the whole page up so bad your browsers will crash, your computers will explode, and your eyes will bleed from the shattered glass caving into your eyes.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 am

Well, Sega isn't dead, but at least I agree that a world without Sega would be an (even) more pathetic one. :p
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby HappyKillmore » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 am

Hajime Satomi, Yakuza member.

HAHA
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: big_g_mcfc
XBL: DerK0mmissar
Steam: kingkong001
Currently playing: With Myself

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Kenny™© wrote:I'm not even gonna type "haha". It'll fill the whole page up so bad your browsers will crash, your computers will explode, and your eyes will bleed from the shattered glass caving into your eyes.

Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Darkphalanax » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 am

Hazuki Legend wrote:One thing... Hajime Satomi is supposedly a member of the Japanese mafia, and surely he alopng with many other Japaense people who don't like the Chinese, wouldn't like the Chinese mafia. Now correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Lan Di and the Chi You Men part of the Chinese mafia? Therefore Ryo would be taking on the Chinese mafia who wouldn't particularly be like by the Japanese or the Japanese mafia.

Yes.. You're right! But there is something that we can't see. Probably, Yakuza games focus more on japanese mafia, more japaneses and more, and Shenmue is a game that focus on Chinese mytholgy, and huge part of the game is played in China with chinese culture and chinese people. Maybe that Yakuza crap don't want that kind of game.
Obviously, it's just an idea.

Sorry for my spelling, but english it's not my first lenguage. :roll:
Darkphalanax
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby ys » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:34 am

If it would make them money they wouldn't care that much I suppose. Besides that, I've never seen the series as that authentic actually. The series is mainly based upon a crime novel from the start after all.
And there's not much revealed about the Yakuza in a way I think. Cutting fingers was a well known thing already for example. The same with money loans, "protection money", the honor code of the older generation etc.

But as someone mentioned in an article. The game has kind of more standard crime novel characters like the badass but goodhearted Yakuza guy, the cop who ruins his life and helps him out, the offbeat enemy/friend (Majima) etc. Nevertheless they work out great within the story (except for one or two slightly ridiculous parts here and there).

Shenmue actually had a nice touch when it came to Yakuza by the way. They had one of those older, "honorable" Yakuza types who kind of helps the community (often for money laundering :P) and was respected too.

PS I do like the series a lot though. Probably my favorite games from Sega these days.

@Henry, haha, is that a real screenshot or was that picture altered afterwards?
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Return to Shenmue III