Interesting find on Gamewinners...

(Chapters 3-6)

Re: Interesting find on Gamewinners...

Postby Peter » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:56 am

Il check again later, but is it available on both Shenmue II and Shenmue IIx?
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 am

Peter wrote:Il check again later, but is it available on both Shenmue II and Shenmue IIx?

I can't remember what game I was playing when I found it. It must of been on the DC because I got rid of my Xbox about a year ago now.. It's practically at the start of the game anyway, so won't take long to check either one.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby BlueMue » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am

I'm sure I had this scene before. I always remembered that she once said that she believes to have fallen in love with Ryo and that I wasn't able to get this again. I was frustrated because I had no clue what to do to get this scene again.
Definately have to try that guide!
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Peter » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Ahhhhhhh. After quite a while ive finally found the blue forlkift! There was one or two people i also know didnt know this was here so il describe it briefly. Firstly when you walk into the Freestay Lodge, you will see 4 beds on the left hand side of the room. The old man you talk to about water etc, is on the first bed sleeping. Then behind him is an empty bed. The next two beds have their mattress displaced, and finally at the back will be the shelf with bed linen on it.
Anyways, go get the red forklift from the drawer, and then lift the winning can from the shelf. Now from here look down and to your left. Sitting on the frame of the bed will be the blue forklift! Man after years of having this game im still finding out new things today! Totally awesome!

Oh and regarding the Fortune teller, i donated money, grabbed the toys from the Freestay Lodge and on my first palm reading she told me the usual stuff about how i will lose my money. When i went back, she just said "uuhhh oh. Im sorry none of the lines have changed. Come back when you need guidance." It must be random.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby BlueMue » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm

I have tried it with the guide today but she just tells Ryo the usual stuff and that there's nothing new she can read afterwards.
There definately have to be other factors that make you get this.
Since I was sure that this dialogue really existet I searched through the files and actually found the lines! I made a little conversation out of the files. I'm not sure if they come directly in this order (especially Ryo's reactions) but I'm sure they are related and it makes sense. Ryo's a real ass here once more...

Here you go: http://spindash.de/forum/master_dl/ryofortune.mp3

There are actually many neat things among the palm readings of this girl. They go through the whole story until the end of disc 3. While she is traveling to Hong Kong with Ryo it's impossible to get readings from her after Ryo reached the COGH since the whole area is shut down for remodeling. She might move to somewhere else at that point but I haven't found her.
Anyway... she's really jealous about other girls that Ryo will meet. She makes negative readings about Joy, Xiuying and Fangmei and uses key infos like blue dresses and red hair. Afterwards she allways says something about herself, like that her blue dress doesn't mean anything bad and that she is happy not to have red hair and such. She's a real fun girl actually. Didn't knew they put so much extra stuff into the palm reading.

BlueMue has received a thanks from: Giorgio
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Crimson Ryan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm

That's really cool, SpinDash..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Previous