Goodbye everyone

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Goodbye everyone

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote:Good to see you again, QWERTY. By the way, do you still work near Nelson Street?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-14601364

Crimson Ryan wrote:
ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
Coby wrote:ryuo he was a cool guy until last year. then he went crazy lol

:-k Coby eh?

Fixed.

Get with the times, guys! Coincidentally, he hasn't come back since then.

This post made my day yesterday. I mean if it isn't an account he set up a few months ago in case he went on one of his fits and left, then I would be surprised. In one of the gaming forum topics he was obviously trolling about the game he was currently playing as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with hearts all around it. Coincidence that he posted right after Bluecast?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15078&p=990771#p990771

Also notice how he changed the filter to fit his opinion? I typed in COD: Modern Warfare 3 above and it automatically changed it to poo. That's not my doing, someone else go ahead and try it. "My website is for all kinds of gamer's... who only have the same taste in games as me" :roll:
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:This post made my day yesterday. I mean if it isn't an account he set up a few months ago in case he went on one of his fits and left, then I would be surprised. In one of the gaming forum topics he was obviously trolling about the game he was currently playing as Poo: Modern Warfare 3 with hearts all around it. Coincidence that he posted right after Bluecast?

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewto ... 71#p990771

Also notice how he changed the filter to fit his opinion? I typed in COD: Modern Warfare 3 above and it automatically changed it to poo. That's not my doing, someone else go ahead and try it. "My website is for all kinds of gamer's... who only have the same taste in games as me" :roll:

Must of been a 'backup' account like you said. I was tempted to do an IP check but since he hasn't returned since I posted that I'll just take it as read it was him.

I don't understand the 'changed the filter' part. I also won't be registering at his new forum. I deleted my account from LawXiu's forum when it was still about Yakuza so could be problems re-registering. Don't have any interest in being on a game collector's forum for that matter either..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote:
ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:This post made my day yesterday. I mean if it isn't an account he set up a few months ago in case he went on one of his fits and left, then I would be surprised. In one of the gaming forum topics he was obviously trolling about the game he was currently playing as Poo: Modern Warfare 3 with hearts all around it. Coincidence that he posted right after Bluecast?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15078&p=990771#p990771

Must of been a 'backup' account like you said. I was tempted to do an IP check but since he hasn't returned since I posted that I'll just take it as read it was him.

I don't understand the 'changed the filter' part. I also won't be registering at his new forum. I deleted my account from LawXiu's forum when it was still about Yakuza so could be problems re-registering. Don't have any interest in being on a game collector's forum for that matter either..

Type in Cal l of Duty and see what happens.. When you do it automatically changes it to poo. Something Yama might want to change as it just hurts the credibility of this place.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Spokane » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:57 pm

There are other things it changes automatically to I just can't remember what.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Right. We know about the problems, guys, we have just been discussing these various issues, please can I ask you to be patient with us, whilst we deal with them. Discussion between the team is where we are up to, right now.

Definitely appreciate all the help, the "Cal l Of Duty" word filter is new to me and I'm guessing to the other staff members too. Don't worry, we'll sort things, but please if you find anything else, keep messaging us about them.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby south carmain » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:Right. We know about the problems, guys, we have just been discussing these various issues, please can I ask you to be patient with us, whilst we deal with them. Discussion between the team is where we are up to, right now.

Definitely appreciate all the help, the "Cal l Of Duty" word filter is new to me and I'm guessing to the other staff members too. Don't worry, we'll sort things, but please if you find anything else, keep messaging us about them.

when I signed up the security questions were only about obscure games from the 80's early 90's where I had to go through 5 different questions as even with google the answers I wrote didn't seem to be right, some point and click and Ys, you might want to look if those are still in place
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:06 pm

This Coby account isn't his first one I noticed him doing it awhile back. Looking at my PM's he did it in September last year and the account had been wiped.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Riku, I know that he kept changing his username all of the time ("Zael", "Segata's Beard" etc) but he had other alt. accounts too? Will take some fishing about, then.

south carmain wrote:
Henry Spencer wrote:Right. We know about the problems, guys, we have just been discussing these various issues, please can I ask you to be patient with us, whilst we deal with them. Discussion between the team is where we are up to, right now.

when I signed up the security questions were only about obscure games from the 80's early 90's where I had to go through 5 different questions as even with google the answers I wrote didn't seem to be right, some point and click and Ys, you might want to look if those are still in place

Oh really? Will bring it up with Yama.

Thanks guys.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Ryudo,if you're reading this seriously chill the fuck out.I read a post you made over at your forum that simply insulted and bashed the dojo and everyone associated with it.Really low man.

Again,I never had a problem with you.But I wish you would open your eyes and see how your actions hurt others.

Samanosuke Akechi has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, Spokane
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:Riku, I know that he kept changing his username all of the time ("Zael", "Segata's Beard" etc) but he had other alt. accounts too? Will take some fishing about, then.

I remember when he said he was leaving after having an argument with OL me and Spokes where in chat. This guy called TumTum came in who signed up ten minutes after Ryudo said he was leaving (Like this Coby account) and tried to get us to talk about how we felt about Ryudo.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Spokane » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

That was pretty much the first big blow up involving him. That was like a year and a half ago.

I still stand by what I and others suspected it was him, I know for a fact it was. His excuse was not believable at all but I just went along with it for the sake of moving things along.
Last edited by Spokane on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

south carmain wrote:

I actually mentioned this in the "Things that pissed you off today" topic. I can see making these security question but why make them about games no one really knows or cares about on a Shenmue forum? I mean at least give us questions about Shenmue. We shouldn't have to scour google to find out about the year one of these obscure games was released.

Oh and Henry I am being patient, sorry I wasnt trying to insult the staff in any way. I realize you guys have your hands full. I just found out about that Cal l of Duty filter myself and it just got on my nerves. Next time I'll send it in a PM.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

Postby south carmain » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:30 pm

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
south carmain wrote:

I actually mentioned this in the "Things that pissed you off today" topic. I can see making these security question but why make them about games no one really knows or cares about on a Shenmue forum? I mean at least give us questions about Shenmue. We shouldn't have to scour google to find out about the year one of these obscure games was released.

Oh and Henry I am being patient, sorry I wasnt trying to insult the staff in any way. I realize you guys have your hands full. I just found out about that Cal l of Duty filter myself and it just got on my nerves. Next time I'll send it in a PM.

well the reason for them up is written in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=44351&p=977376#p977376
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Riku, I have not been able to find this user named "TumTum", unfortunately, but again, raised the issue with staff. Hopefully come morning, we'll have sorted some issues out, the weekend will give us plenty of time to do it and discuss it.

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
south carmain wrote:

No no, it's fine, air it out in the open. Doesn't bother me at all, didn't mean to come across as being cross with you, or anything. :)
We'd all prefer it if we all know the problems, doesn't have to be by PM, at all, so it's fine.
I am pleased to see so many willing to help out, so cheers.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 pm

south carmain wrote:
ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
south carmain wrote:

well the reason for them up is written in this thread
http://shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 76#p977376

Doesn't explain much. Shenmue questions could have been used in it's place I feel. Bots or Morons...bologna the questions didnt have to be about ys.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic