Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Lol so this unknown feeling just crept over you one day? Must have come from somewhere. Good to hear you like the notebook, though. I'm still happy with my big bulky laptop XD
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm not :( Pay day soon..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:06 pm

These pain pills are almost as strong as morphine. So been drifting in and out of conciseness. Damn do I feel good tho.

Also I used that 20$ gift card but not for myself. Mom needed a TV antenna,a good one that is powered. So got her one. Then got her a new neck lanyard for her keys as she hates using the one I borrowed to her. It has gaming on it and gets annoyed when people ask her if she is a gamer :P

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Spokane
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby lavrentis » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Ryudo wrote: These pain pills are almost as strong as morphine. So been drifting in and out of conciseness. Damn do I feel good tho.

Also I used that 20$ gift card but not for myself. Mom needed a TV antenna,a good one that is powered. So got her one. Then got her a new neck lanyard for her keys as she hates using the one I borrowed to her. It has gaming on it and gets annoyed when people ask her if she is a gamer :P

What pills are they? Tramadol? My mum was on those and they are pretty strong. Makes her feel really woozy
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Percocet
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Brothaman » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm

^ My co-workers use to love those.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Spokane » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Spokane has received 2 thanks from: KiBa, Rakim
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Kenny » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Peter wrote: Oh we talk everyday in work on the hospitals Lync service (basically an internal MSN). We have said we will go for a drink but i havent asked her about spending the night together. Being totally honest, i have turned into a serious pussy with women these past few months. You guys know me, and more or less have as high a sex appetite as AnimeGamer, but for unknown reasons i have had trouble getting what i want, even with fuck buddies i have. I cant explain it, or know whats wrong with me because its totally out of my character. I am putting it down to the feeble excuse that Australia is having psychological effect and stress. But i am not trying to get caught up with Michelle because i do have feelings for her and always have. We are both the same personally and she knows i have been into her for a while. So perhaps its best to leave it as it is.

On a side note, i freaking LOVE the new netbook!! Its EXACTLY what i need and should have gotten in the first place instead of a tablet! This tiny thing does everything my old laptop done, and more and also its faster!!! Couldnt be happier with it!!! :D

The worst thing to do is over think it, man. The best thing to do it just go for it. When you're leaving for Oz to start a new life, in the grand scheme of things, what do you have to lose?

Kenny has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby KiBa » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am

What does he have to lose?! Always, always imagine Dr. Zaius saying, "His dignity."

Peter wrote: Oh we talk everyday in work on the hospitals Lync service (basically an internal MSN). We have said we will go for a drink but i havent asked her about spending the night together. Being totally honest, i have turned into a serious pussy with women these past few months. You guys know me, and more or less have as high a sex appetite as AnimeGamer, but for unknown reasons i have had trouble getting what i want, even with fuck buddies i have. I cant explain it, or know whats wrong with me because its totally out of my character. I am putting it down to the feeble excuse that Australia is having psychological effect and stress. But i am not trying to get caught up with Michelle because i do have feelings for her and always have. We are both the same personally and she knows i have been into her for a while. So perhaps its best to leave it as it is.

On a side note, i freaking LOVE the new netbook!! Its EXACTLY what i need and should have gotten in the first place instead of a tablet! This tiny thing does everything my old laptop done, and more and also its faster!!! Couldnt be happier with it!!! :D

I cannot believe I missed this post. I think I can help you, since I have a lot of experience with having no experience. The problem is due to the Coriolis Effect. Now that you are in the southern hemisphere, you are slowly turning gay. Globalization has displaced many people from one hemisphere to another, and that is why so many people are sexually confused today. The cure is to spin clockwise for 43 seconds, stop, spin three times counter-clockwise, and immediately throw salt over your left shoulder. This will reset your physiological imbalance. However, you will have to repeat the process backwards if you go back to the northern hemisphere, else you will turn gay there. Some people like to be gay in one hemisphere and straight in the other, bi along the equator. Alternatively, you can castrate yourself, but then you will violate Canon 1 of the First Council of Nicaea, and then I am afraid you will never be Pope.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Rakim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:42 am

Spokane wrote: Image

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!

At least someone on here has some sense.

Rakim has received a thanks from: Spokane
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:47 am

KiBa wrote: What does he have to lose?! Always, always imagine Dr. Zaius saying, "His dignity."

I cannot believe I missed this post. I think I can help you, since I have a lot of experience with having no experience. I'm a virgin but don't want to be one but I will tell you I'm proud to be one. I just killed some people and now I am masturbating over the corpses. I say get her a glass of coca cola and watch the little mermaid while high on a joint. I live in a shoe box and someone just rang the doorbell. I must go

:shock:

Bluecast has received a thanks from: KiBa
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Yukupo » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 am

Kenny wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: I think I wanna go see a movie this friday, not sure what to see Flight, Cloud Atlas, or The Man with the Iron Fists.

DO NOT SEE CLOUD ATLAS!!!!

Could not disagree more. I just got back from seeing it. It was one of the best films I've ever seen in my life.

Kenny wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: why is that kenny?

You'll waste three hours of your life on pretty much nothing. Granted there are a few parts that are cool (mostly with Neo-Seoul cause it had the most interesting story), its beautifully shot, and the concept its awesome but its poorly executed.

You have six stories that barely intertwine with each other and you can really care less about many of them, except for probably Neo-Seoul but that had a pretty lackluster finale to it.

I feel the exact opposite. I found those 3 hours to be precious and valuable. I found all the stories really well executed and I cared about every single one of them. Whenever it cut back and forth I was like "Man I want to see what happens next" but quickly proceed to being engaged in the next story. Fantastic, simply fantastic.

Yukupo has received a thanks from: Kenny
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:58 am

TBH it looks boring and pretentious trying too hard. Also knowing who it's from how shit the Matrix Trilogy was and was trying to hard then wanted people to play an awful game to get the "full story" ugh...I just don't trust them with films.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kenny » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 am

It's a polarizing film. You'll either really like it or really dislike it.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Yukupo » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:55 am

That's what I hear. All I know is I came home and ordered the book. And I can't wait to buy the movie when it comes out on bluray. :D
Yukupo
Digital Artist
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic