Adult Woman Poses as Teenage Boy to have Sex with Teen Girl

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Adult Woman Poses as Teenage Boy to have Sex with Teen Girl

Postby Calshot » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:49 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/1 ... ide=679735

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ale-789432

Huffington Post wrote:A Massachusetts woman who authorities say posed as a teenage boy to prey on a West Virginia girl could face up to 30 years in prison.

Twenty-five-year-old Carissa Hads, of Quincy, pleaded guilty Wednesday in a Clarksburg court to a federal count of traveling across state lines with the intention of having sex with a minor.

Investigators say Hads pretended to be an 18-year-old boy on MySpace and started a relationship with the teenage victim in 2010. Authorities say they communicated for more than a year before their first in-person meeting.

A State Police investigator says Hads wore a back brace to cover her chest, and that she visited the 15-year-old at least three times.

The Smoking Gun wrote:ImageFollowing Hads’s May 24 arrest, agents searched her front pants pocket and located a “fake, flesh-colored penis” that she apparently used during one of two prior sexual encounters with the teenage victim. Pictured in the adjacent mug shot, the 5’ 2”, 100-pound Hads was busted after flying to meet the girl for a third liaison.

More information in the linked articles.
Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Re: Adult Woman Poses as Teenage Boy to have Sex with Teen G

Postby Bluecast » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:07 am

Is..is..this the few times where the Brazzers logo would actually be funny and be appropriate?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby south carmain » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:47 am

south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 am

In other news, two people are reported to have used MySpace as recently as 2010.

Let's Get Sweaty has received 3 thanks from: DockeN, TwiceFriedRice, Yama
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

south carmain wrote: Image

See, now if this was supposed to display "IMAGE NOT FOUND", it'd be funny. Y'know, coz if you took her boxers off expecting to see something and it wasn't actually there n shit...
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Sonikku » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 pm

I've long cursed my fate at identifying as a woman when the body I was born with didn't match. I always figured I was given the worst hand imaginable. Hell, even your typical gay guy wasn't going to have as hard a life of it as I would I figured, they at least never had to indulge in costly surgery and risky hormones to live their life and be happy. But, in hindsight, when I look at the pedophiles that have a strong compulsion to have sex with young minors I have to admit that perhaps I'm not rock bottom on the totem pole in life. I at least was never deemed a threat by society or was obligated to hurt young innocents to be happy. So in that sense perhaps, maybe I should be grateful.

I don't envy the compulsion that results in making some people want to have sex with kids. They are mentally ill, and they probably can't help but be mentally ill. So to some extent I can't fault them personally for character flaws. But at the same time, the rights of victims has to be weighed as well and children must be protected from people who could emotionally and psychologically damage them forever. I would have hoped she had checked herself in to a hospital that could treat her illness before targeting this kid, though at least at this point she can never prey on another ever again. I just hope the young girl she flew to isn't scarred for life.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby R3N » Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 pm

A 15 year old is not a kid anymore especially in USA most girls are sexually active at that age anyway . Also she let her fuck her twice with a plastic dildo.She was not so innocent.I bet she was so stupid that she still believed she was a dude after she used dildo on her. I really sure she was not a virgin first time she used dildo on her and she was willing because it happened twice before the 3rd time that she got caught.
Been attracted to a 15 means you are mentally ill really? then that means people in 19 century were really fucked up in the head because the age of consent was 10 to 13 old.
I guess I suffer from been a
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia I do find 14-19 year old attractive.
Its different from been a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia Which I agree is sick and disgusting been attracted to a 11 old or younger.
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bluecast » Fri May 10, 2013 6:42 pm

R3N wrote: A 15 year old is not a kid anymore especially in USA most girls are sexually active at that age anyway . Also she let her fuck her twice with a plastic dildo.She was not so innocent.I bet she was so stupid that she still believed she was a dude after she used dildo on her. I really sure she was not a virgin first time she used dildo on her and she was willing because it happened twice before the 3rd time that she got caught.
Been attracted to a 15 means you are mentally ill really? then that means people in 19 century were really fucked up in the head because the age of consent was 10 to 13 old.
I guess I suffer from been a
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia I do find 14-19 year old attractive.
Its different from been a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia Which I agree is sick and disgusting been attracted to a 11 old or younger.

You're a fucking pedo.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Mr. Frozen » Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Damn I wish the junk forum still existed.

Because I totally have a "I thought she was 18!" story I want to share right now.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun May 12, 2013 3:40 pm

^ did you hit it anyway?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Return to Off Topic