Man Kills Stepfather With Atomic Wedgie

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Riku Rose » Tue May 19, 2015 5:49 pm

A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an atomic wedgie, that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear. He pleaded guilty on Monday to first-degree manslaughter.

Brad Lee Davis was charged with murder in the death of 58-year-old Denver St. Clair in a drunken family fight at a residence just east of Oklahoma City, the Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Office said in an arrest affidavit obtained on Wednesday.

Police arrested Davis on Tuesday. The affidavit said he ‘grabbed St. Clair’s underwear and gave him an atomic wedgie. Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair’s underwear over his head and around his neck.’

An atomic wedgie is the slang name for an extreme version of the common underwear-yanking prank that bullies are known to use in schools across America.

Oklahoma Medical Examiner spokeswoman Amy Elliott said the cause of death was asphyxiation and blunt force trauma after the elastic band was stretched too tightly over St. Clair’s neck.

Pottawatomie County Sheriff Deputy Travis Palmer said Davis and St. Clair were drinking beer on the night of December 21, 2014 at the older man’s residence when St. Clair began speaking ill about his wife, who is Davis’ mother.

Davis told investigators the two fought because St. Clair was calling him and his mother worthless. St. Clair had filed for divorce in September, reports News Ok.

Investigators said St. Clair’s elastic waistband was stretched over his head and that it left ligature marks around his neck.

Blood splatter was also found in the kitchen, the living room and on the living room ceiling.
Davis was being held in Pottawatomie County without bond. His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

http://theviralvault.com/man-pleads-gui ... ic-wedgie/
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Atomic Wedgie

Postby Kenny » Tue May 19, 2015 7:45 pm

ahha

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Kenny has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, OL
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Supa » Thu May 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Oh wow....
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Riku Rose » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:40 pm

A judge sentenced the man convicted of killing his stepfather with a so-called "atomic wedgie" to 30 years in prison on Thursday, reports CBS affiliate KWTV.

Brad Lee Davis pleaded guilty in May to first-degree manslaughter in the December 2013 death of Davis St. Clair.

According to court documents, Davis admitted to giving St. Clair an "atomic wedgie" by pulling St. Clair's underwear over his back and head allowing the elastic band to wrap around his neck.

Davis originally was facing first-degree murder, but the charge was reduced due to a plea deal.

Court papers state Davis first claimed he was trying to defend himself during a fight with St. Clair inside his mobile home, according to KWTV.

Davis claimed St. Clair was drunk and was bad-mouthing his mom, whom St. Clair had filed to divorce. In court, Davis said he never intended to kill his stepfather. He reportedly said it happened in the heat of passion and that the fight got out of hand and went too far.

Davis, the convicted killer, was the one who at the time called 911 to report the incident.

http://local12.com/m/news/features/top- ... av7OflVikp

Whenever I hear about people going to prison for shit crimes I always imagine them explaining it to others while in prison.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby amiga1200 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:46 pm

:| it is every childs will and drive to excel, and ultimately, KILL the parents.
the next generation WON'T/CAN'T advance unless the past is discarded.
as for the subject, no comment. (family is bullshit! i know the score. step-figures are OUTSIDERS and INTERLOPERS looking for a free dinner. only a firing squad can fix that problem in a jiffy.)
nuff said! :arrow:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Wude-Tang Clan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:09 pm

amiga1200 wrote: :| it is every childs will and drive to excel, and ultimately, KILL the parents.

Wude-Tang Clan has received a thanks from: ÐÃ ß×®
Wude-Tang Clan
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby amiga1200 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:12 pm

^^ and your point?
please spell it out for the dumb sods like myself, all i see is a silent bill murray animation, saying NOTHING! (nice rebut by the way. :roll: )
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Pltnm06Ghost » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:00 pm

I never knew one day I'd come across a serious headline that would say

Pltnm06Ghost
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: Pltnm06Ghost
Nintendo FC: Same as above.
Steam: This too.
Currently playing: Chrono Phantasma Extend

Postby Wude-Tang Clan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Pltnm06Ghost wrote: I never knew one day I'd come across a serious headline that would say

What about,
Wude-Tang Clan

Postby Three Blades » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:18 pm

I'm really curious about what kind of underwear that guy was wearing, because no normal underwear will stretch that far. Whenever I see that stuff in cartoon I'm like, "lol, what is that underwear made of?"
It's really hard to believe so I'd love to hear about that.
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Return to Off Topic