Article about Shenmue 3 in French "Telerama"

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Article about Shenmue 3 in French "Telerama"

Postby Kiske » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:24 am

http://www.telerama.fr/sortir/paris-gam ... 132815.php

The (fair) article includes a few words from Cédric Biscay himself.

« Bien sûr, je savais que cette annonce allait faire du bruit. » nous confirme Cédric Biscay, fondateur de Shibuya Productions. « En revanche, j’ignorais qu’elle ferait pleurer les gens présents à mes côtés. »

"Of course I knew this annoucement would have created a lot of buzz, what I didn't expect was people crying around me because of it."

« Nous souhaitons plus de financement afin d’offrir davantage de zones à explorer dans le jeu mais, en l’état, nous savons déjà que nous aurons un “Shenmue 3” à la hauteur », rétorque Cédric Biscay. « La base du gameplay sera similaire aux précédents épisodes mais de nombreuses améliorations feront leur apparition. Quant aux graphismes, nous serons dans les standards de ce qui peut se faire sur PS4 et PC. Si Yu Suzuki a expliqué qu'il voulait privilégier l’histoire, cela ne signifie pas que les graphismes seront mauvais, cela indique simplement son orientation : proposer une aventure prenante avec un bon gameplay. “Shenmue 3” n'a pas besoin d'être tape-à-l’œil car la série dispose déjà d'une grande profondeur. »

"We would like more funds in order to offer more areas to visit in the game, but at this point, we already know that Shenmue 3 will live up to the expectations. The gameplay will be similar to it's predecessors but numerous improvements will appear. Talking about the graphics, they will meet the standards on PS4 and PC. When Yu Suzuki explained he wanted to focus on the story, that doesn't mean the graphics are going to be bad, it shows Suzuki's orientation. Deliver an immersive adventure along with good gameplay. Shenmue 3 doesn't need to be flashy since the serie has already a large depth."

Kiske has received 4 thanks from: Amir, Gavan, Giorgio, johnvivant
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: Article about Shenmue 3 in French "Telerama"

Postby Yokosuka » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:42 am

About the article as itself, Benjamin Berget was quoted in this article (and I already like his vision of Shenmue with this glimpse of his book). His effort for writing the biography of Yu has already been useful for our cause. :)
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Rocket League

Return to Shenmue III