Niao Sun/Chonghua/Tyojun-new description translated by Kiyuu

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Actually

Postby robatfreedom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 am

Lan Di-sama wrote:
Kiyuu wrote:
Tomato Convenience Store wrote:Very cool stuff Kiyuu and Hellraiser.

Maybe Ziming is the "Guardian of the West", and the Guardian of the North is the guy we don't know in the 4 Leaders of the Chiyoumen picture...he's probably the leader of the whole organization. Do we have anyway of associating Ziming with the Guardian animal of the West? And are the guardians in the same order as that picture we find in Ghost Hall Building?

They say there's a big boss above the "Four Leaders," called "ten-tei" in Japanese.
I don't know the English name for him but it means heavenly emperor.

And the guardian of the west is white tiger as Hellraiser said. But here's a problem.
White tiger is "Baihu" in Chinese. Is Master Baihu Ziming? No, most likely!
Then, isn't it confusing, if there're two Baihu's in a story?

Well, then it's possible that Baihu is one of the guardians...? Maybe we already know all 4leaders and aren't aware? It could be Lan Di, niao sun, Ziming, and Baihu, since baihu means white tiger. But how Ryo defeated a Chi You men Leader makes no sense, so maybe there is another 'White Tiger' in the game, possibly Ziming, and we don't know who the Tortoise is yet. What Kiyuu said about a higher leader is possible too.

And about the 4 guardians in cities, that probably means that each leader blocks a different entrance, maybe there's a whole chi you men city (Meng Cun?) But if Lan Di was a gate guardian, who took his place while he was gone for all that time when he went to Japan?

Interesting topic, once again Kiyuu gives us more information (and more questions...) Thanks Kiyuu and Hellraiser.

''Didn't Master Chen say that if he was gone then Lan-di would have total control of the hong kong route to Japan''
robatfreedom
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Janglez311 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 am

very interesting i saw this video a few years ago and always wondered what was said in it :idea:
Janglez311
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Ric » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:52 am

please kiyuu, can you tell me if the name sun of niao is the same as the sun of zhao long or minh ?

thanks to you and merry christmas
Ric
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Kiyuu » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 am

Ric wrote:please kiyuu, can you tell me if the name sun of niao is the same as the sun of zhao long or minh ?

thanks to you and merry christmas

No. They are written in different Kanji's (Chinese letters.) So, they mean two different things.
Niao Sun is written as "鳥," and that "sun" means falcon. While, Longsun Zhao is written
as "趙龍" and "sun" there means grandchild or descendant.
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Ric » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks to you kiyuu and happy new year everybody
Ric
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby hazuki_dojo_98 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 pm

I don't know half the stuff you're talking about. I don't know half the stuff in Project Berkeley video. Ryo gets married to a pepsi. It also seems that the dragon and Chiyou are 2 different things.
hazuki_dojo_98

Re: Niao Sun/Chonghua/Tyojun-new description translated by K

Postby Mixus » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm

,i have the theory of niao sun kills shenhua's parents, why? be cause in the last picture when shenmue 2 finish, we can see Ryo face agains lan di face and shenhua face agains niao sun face, so I think thats means Niao Sun kills sehnua's parents. the next chapter I think talk about shenhua's father and what are he doing in the cave. so I guess Niao Sun are in the cave waiting for ryo and shenhua or someone representing her. I saw in the stone pit, a table when shenhua put father's lunch and under the table a bottle if we remind the way to shenua she tells ryo in the village don't have glass, that's means in the village dont have glass bottle, what the hell are doing a glass bottle in a place where don't know about glass?
Mixus
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

XBL: ErizoGech
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: SSFIV

Postby Ziming » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 am

Niao Sun VMU character profile image and animated gif from Shenmue.

Ziming has received 2 thanks from: DEVILLE_David, shengoro86
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby johnvivant » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:42 pm

i wonder whether she is a dancer?
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Shenmue III